Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Whassat?



My one year olds last year 4-18-08


Translation of my title: What's that?


Description: twin boys with one finger each pointed at anything and everything asking "whassat?" This is also asked whenever their is a sound within a 10 mile radius.


This was ADORABLE at first but then you try and read them a book and are interrupted regularly with the same question. Being a patient mommy I answer THAT is a: star, grass, moon, girl, boy, tree, duck, bird, mommy, daddy, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, rabbit (they point to the same thing over and over and over and over). I think you get the picture and that is what fills mine and Jared's day. We no longer have what some might call "free time" we are now the answerer's to the question WHAT IS THAT? It consumer our lives. :)


Another fun one is "Who'sAT?" This becomes the most fun in the line at IKEA when they are pointing at strangers and saying "whosat?, whosat?" My response: "I don't know honey, I don't know, idon'tknowidon'tknowidon'tknowidon'tknowidon'tknow". Some strangers smile and are cordial and some are WAY to cool to utter a word. It is actually those people that I torture by allowing the boys to continue pointing and asking . Evil, I know, and I am partially kidding but I do have to laugh when people become uncomfortable with a child and their child-like ways. It is too funny.

Wow, spell check had a field day with this post.


So that is a little about who the boys are at 2! More to come....

3 comments:

Cher said...

oh your boys are soo cute! stopping by from SITS! Have a great day!

Mariah said...

Hilarious!!!! WASSAT?!?!?

Mariah said...

yeah. you joined SITS?!?!?