Monday, May 18, 2009

Shabby Blogs Rock!

I have to give a "shout out" to shabby blogs. I sent a half-joking email requesting the template that I LOVE in a 3 column version and Megan e-mailed me back saying she would get it out to me over the wknd! I was very surprised to get a response so quickly and I didn't respond b/c I thought she was probably being sarcastic HOWEVER when I checked the blog again their was a 3 column template for me! There are also SEVERAL other adorable backgrounds and extras that you HAVE to check out! Enjoy their site (click on "shabby blogs" on the upper left hand side of my blog)! Thanks Megan! Now I just have to play around with all of the font/color combos!

3 comments:

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

Aw. Thank you! You are such a sweetie! :) ...And your children are just darling! I can't get over the photos of them SO tiny! What little miracles!

Liz said...

Cute pics--love the sleeping with the cow picture.

Stephanie said...

I love the new look. I want it. Now you know, you can teach me! Yeah!!