Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Big Personalities!

My son's personalities are ever-changing. Alex's latest is that he calls people honey. Jared and I refer to one another this way and he must have picked it up. It is just funny to watch a 2 year old gesture with his hands and say "honey, come on" or "o.k. honey". Hysterical. I thought these pics show a little bit of what I am up against!



My son the 80's rocker. AKA finger painting gone BAD!

Eli insisting upon walking in Daddy's new shoes.


Quality time with their cousin. My sister kindly assumed responsibility for this one b/c Jackson is a repeat offender but I have a feeling only these three hooligans will know the truth.

Are we going to get in trouble for this?

Sorry, Mindy your swing may NEVER be the same.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love it! What is the obsession with the potty. My kids are the same way. Have a great day!

MoodyMommy said...

Stopping by from SITS

Come win the COOLEST movie software ever!!! http://www.confessionsofamoodymommy.com/2009/05/you-gotta-try-this-muvee-reveal.html

K said...

So cute.

I only have one and my hands are full. Good luck.

Liz said...

Oh man...don't let my kids see the potty picture!!
Love the pic of Eli wearing Daddy's shoes.

Becky said...

Liz~ Thankfully this was a first for the boys!