Thursday, October 2, 2008

Daddy, Can I Help?

I couldn't resist taking this picture of Eli with Jared. I have one of me with my grandmother (that I am determined to track down and post) that is similar and it of course is special to me. She passed away when I was 10 and I still think of her and wonder what she would think about this, or that, whatever the "something" might be. One thing that I know is that she would adore my sweet boys.

On a lighter note, this picture also reminds me of the time I had dinner with Jared at his parents house LONG, really, really, LONG (but we won't get into the "friend" phase of our relationship) before we ended up married. I noticed that as dinner ended his Dad got up and started doing the dishes and cleaning up. Don't worry ladies, I quickly took a mental note and deducted that if Daddy does dishes I bet his son does too. I thought hmmm, yet ANOTHER reason I want to marry this man. Here I am SEVERAL :) years later and yes he does do dishes. Thanks honey! I am sure that you will make your future daughter in law's happy too :)

No comments: