Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ALL the cousins

Bella, my niece, graduated from kindergarten this past week and it gave us an opportunity to get a picture of all of the cousins together. This is a first since the 3 new babies were born. We are ALL saying that are families are complete. We will see. (I am not hinting at ANYTHING. As for me and Jared, OUR family IS complete.)

Anyways, Bella sang and made me cry. She is precious and has such a sweet heart. Last summer she came to my hospital room with Molly and said she wanted to sing and dance for me. She did. It was so cute. It was also a deeply spiritual hymn since her Dad leads the music for our church....OR... it wasn't. I plan to keep you guessing. :)

the kids

The proud parents with the rest of their family. Aren't they pretty???

IMG_1180

Sweet Bella Girl

IMG_1155

It was so nice to have ALL of us together. I am still amazed at how many there are.

No comments: