Tuesday, May 10, 2011

10 months old

head o fthe table

Addie is going to be a year old soon. I cannot believe it. She weighed 15 lbs. 4 oz. at her last check up and is doing well developmentally thus far. She is behind a bit but there are no concerns at this point.

We are currently working on sitting. She still doesn't sit with control but part of this is due to me avoiding tummy time because I was afraid she may be trampled by her sweet brothers. I have definitely given her much more since her developmental assessment a few months ago so I am sure she will be doing it soon.

sitting prac

Her brothers continue to be in love with her but one a bit more than the other. I am not mentioning any names though. :) The "other" brother has shown a LOT more interest as of late and has even asked to hold her twice. BIG improvement.

oh, brother

batman


sweet

love

1 comment:

Liz said...

OMG she is the cutest!