Sunday, May 15, 2011

Funny

This week I didn't get it together to link up to {Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real} but I was just looking through my photos and found some funny moments from this week that I thought I'd share.

Alex explained to me that he had to take the wipes out of the case because Robin needed a bed. But of course.
(If you look carefully you can see his dirty fingerprints on the wipes. Gross.)

IMG_0641

I thought it was sweet and funny how proud Alex was of his new idea for car storage.

ingenius

Eli looking into my camera lens and wondering why he can't see my eye.
(Notice the dirty face and fat lip. These boys play outside 24/7 and get filthy.)

IMG_0623

And HERE is proof that Eli has, in fact, been asking to hold his sister.

IMG_0627

What's funny about that you may ask. Nothing, it is sweet actually.

The funny came when I took Addie and thought I'd snap a pic of the boys.


IMG_0626

THIS is what I captured.

IMG_0635

Yep, a child yanking another's hair. So to those who tell me how well-behaved my children are, here is proof otherwise. Boys will be boys.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your car shelf is wonderful. I can so see JDaniel taking the wipes out of the box for a car.