Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blog Awards

I recently received a couple of blogging awards. Thanks Liz (Double Duty Mom) and Monica (The Jonas Family) for awarding me. I actually had to ask Liz what to do with it (so embarrassing) and I still didn't know how to link it onto my post. Copy/Paste didn't work. I therefore am not passing it on which I am pretty sure you are supposed to do but I took decongestants and can't figure any of this out currently. I love more blogs than I can keep up within the limited amount of time that I am online but if you'd like to see my faves click on my profile. I am always finding new ones and my favorites right now are decorating on a budget type blogs in addition to my friends and other twin mommies. I am telling you there are some interesting blogs out there. Going to bed now, may take NyQuil even though it is 12 noon. Hey remember that crazy lady who wished she was the sick one. IDIOT!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh no...feel better! and you are welcome for the award.