Friday, August 27, 2010

Praying and Growing

prayers

Addison is saying her prayers. The nurses said she had had her hands clasped like this througout the night and they said she was praying for her Mommy and Daddy to come visit again. What I noticed in looking at this picture was that this little girl is growing into her pacifier.

paci[1]

(a few days old)

The green pacifier above is actually smaller than the orange one.

4874141364_6811526c82[1]

(4 weeks old)

She did all but one of her feedings from a bottle in the past 24 hours. I am hoping the ng tube will be coming out soon! She hasn't had any more brady's except while eating which is "normal" in the preemie world. Hoping she will be home by mid next week.

so sweet

I added this one because I just love the way she is holding her hands. I really cannot wait until the tape is off of her face and I can see all of the cuteness.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

She is so beautiful and lovely and sweet! Congratulations on a gorgeous baby girl:)

Unknown said...

She's getting little chubby cheeks too! So cute! I hope and pray that she gets to go home with you soon.

Shelly said...

She's getting so big! She's beautiful!! I will be praying that she comes home this week!! God bless you all. Have a great weekend:)

Liz said...

Addison is adorable and so precious with her clasped hands. It truly is a miracle she has come so far!

Anonymous said...

She is the sweetest little thing. I know how small that outfit is and to see it still so big on her...oh my she is tiny. Simply adorable:) Thanks for posting this.

Valerie