So here's how I did it as I am sure everyone is DYING to know. (I hope you can "hear" the sarcasm there).
- Prepare for bath-Grab wash cloths, towels, diaper, fill tub.
- Strip both children down to their diaper and make sure they don't have any "surprises" in there.
- Place baby A in tub after removing diaper. Quickly remove baby B's diaper and plop him in.
- Ok here's the beautiful part.....let them play and entertain one another until they are pruney or their lips are blue whichever comes first. :) This is wonderful compared to let baby A scream at the top of his lungs behind his baby gate while you try and let baby B have fun so that he will not resent his brother and you for not allowing him the exact same amount of play time in the tub thereby ruining his entire childhood. :) (Sadly enough I have to fight back these type of thoughts. I have to constantly tell myself that it is impossible to make everything completely equal and fair.)
- After washing them, begin draining tub, remove baby B (the one who doesn't pull up on the toilet and begin to stir with his hand).
- Dry baby B while eyes are also on baby A and then diaper him with lightning speed while still in the bathroom.
- Remove baby A throw him in a towel.
- Get both babies out of the bathroom and shut the door.
- AND......Dress them! Your finished.
Some of you may be laughing at my little accomplishment but hey I gotta blog about something! It was this or the poo story from yesterday so you can thank me now :)