Thursday, May 1, 2008

He's happy and home!


His surgery went well. Thanks for all of the prayers. We had a really rough night b/c the Tylenol was just not working so the Urologist on call told me to try Motrin which has been wonderful and he slept from 2:30-7:30 this morning. We are all exhausted but he is so much better today.
He was so great yesterday leading up to his surgery. He couldn't eat and missed his nap yet he still managed a smile and a sweet spirit. Surgeons and nurses kept peaking into our room because they would see his big smile. They don't usually see babies this happy despite the situation. I had to laugh because it was typical Eli, my smiley boy. He is also a shameless flirt like his brother. Speaking of Alex he enjoyed a great day with Daddy. Just the two of them. I am sure he ate up all of Daddy's attention and I came home to a clean house, clean baby and roses with a card thanking me for being a good Mommy. GO Jared!!!

4 comments:

Liz said...

aww... how nice. Jared is a keeper! :)

debi9kids said...

OH! How wonderful to hear it all went so well!
What a little trooper Eli is! YEAH!
Love that both of your boys are flirts! heehee I think there is something inbred in boys as all 6 of my boys were born with it too. LOL
Wowie on the roses!!! Nice way to end a stressful day! :)

Harris Boys said...

so glad everything went well. I was thinking about you guys. WOW...go Jared...that's awesome and soooo sweet!!

Lindsi B said...

I tried to leave you a message yesterday but blogspot was being weird... anyways... Im glad that your little one is doing better and has recovered.
Have a great weekend.
SNL0605