Friday, May 16, 2008

We're UP!


So tonight as I changed Alex for bed I looked back at Eli, who was already in his crib, and lo and behold Eli was on all fours. Eli has been "crawling" for a long time but it is an army crawl. He never lifted his belly off of the ground but he did tonight and I had to document it so that I don't forget the date. It was really cute he just bounced there showing off for all to see. Jared and I kept yelling "yeah, Eli" and he was just so proud of himself. I wish I had a pic but I will try and snag one tomorrow! Until then, Goodnight!
This pic is the next day! Go Eli!

3 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

yay eli!!! that is so exciting!

debi9kids said...

So cute! You know what is interesting, most of the twin blogs I read must all be of the same age babies, as they are all doing the army crawl right now.
So so cute!

Harris Boys said...

awww...yay Eli...what an exciting time!!!