Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

the patch

Jared's parents wanted to take the boys to the pumpkin patch and so we set out to do just that. It was an interesting day. It was beautiful although brisk. Apparently everyone else in our area was in agreeement that the day was perfect b/c they ALL showed up. My friends husband, who happened to be there on the same day, said it was like being at Cedar Point and I have to agree with him the lines were just about that long. We didn't wait in line for anything. Instead we just enjoyed the petting farm and the pumpkins and then went to the grocery store and bought pumpkins and donuts. I thought we were the only downers but my friend Ellen confessed that she and her family did the same thing. So funny!

fence

freedom

sky

I LOVE Michigan this time of year. This tree had already lost it's pretty leaves but I will find some that haven't and share the beauty. ***As promised I just found a flickr group titled "autumn in Michigan". Here is the link! Enjoy!


14 comments:

Alicia said...

cute pictures!!! we did the pumpkin patch this weekend and it was a blast! i'm glad you guys had fun :)

monica said...

Great pictures! It seemed like a beautiful day there. Lovely pumpkin patch and of course the boys are just as cute!

KJ said...

Cute pictures! Glad you all had fun...can't wait till our twins are big enough to do that too!

Nicolasa said...

Oh! What beautiful pictures! I'll be going to a pumpkin patch this weekend! I can't wait!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful pictures!! I love the fall. So much rich colors

Christina said...

Those are beautiful pictures!!

Sari said...

I can't wait for cooler weather! So is it your camera that takes such clear pictures or are you using a program that keeps them clear when you upload them? Mine are clear when I take them but then they look grainy and blurry on my blog....

Liz said...

seriously beautiful pictures. Did you get a new camera? The colors are so vibrant. Glad you have fun!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Thanks for the picture compliments. I upload the pics to flickr and auto-fix them and then usually kick up the color a notch or two.

John Deere Mom said...

Those are amazing pictures! I am so jealous of the blue sky...we haven't had many of those lately!

Beth said...

I love fall and pumpkin patches! Your right Michigan is beautiful this time of year! I live right under ya in Indiana!
Have a great day in the spotlight~stopping in from SITS

foxy said...

What BEAUTIFUL clouds in that last picture! Love them all, actually... :)

V.D. said...

Happy SITS day! Wow these pictures are breathtaking. Absolutely beautiful.

Thanks for sharing.

-Victoria D.

Bethany said...

Wow those are gorgeous photos!! Your boys are so cute :)