- Eli and Alex are watching Word World. I attempted to shut off the TV and Eli cried so I caved. I am pretty sure that makes me a pushover but he woke up sick again this morning and I am not up for the fight. I am hoping he feels better soon b/c I can only handle SO much Barney in a 24 hour time span hence the Word World video from the library.
- I joined Facebook last night and I think I am the only person in the world who doesn't like it. I woke up to a bazillion e-mails and I feel bad if I don't want to be "friends" with people. Am I the only one who feels this way???
- I hate to admit it but I am bummed that I may miss church and a BBQ with friends due to Eli being sick. Poor boy!
- Seriously, what do I do about Facebook?
- I like my safe little blog world, what can I say?
- I did get in touch with some old friends which is cool.
- My 8 year old niece "texted" my sister this week. Poor Chad and Missy their heads are spinning. Is it bad that I find it kind of funny?? (Don't kill me Miss)
- I picked up "Twilight" at the library to see what all the fuss is about. Jared's student's LOVE the books so I though we would check out the movie.
- I also picked up 5 other books. Yeah, I put a bunch on hold thinking they would come sporadically throughout the summer which was a good plan BUT they all came in this week. I cannot possibly read this many plus the ones I had before I hit the library in time to check them back in in 3 weeks.
- I'm thinking about doing a MckLinky on my Simply Saturday post. Would anyone want to join in tomorrow?
Eli (10 months old)
Alex (same) :)
Added this afternoon: Jared got to come home early today and he played on Facebook with me for a while helping me decide Facebooks role in my life ;) and his response to the whole thing was "I'd rather take a nap!" See, this is why my husband makes me laugh. What can I say we just "get" each other. Love him!