Thursday, December 18, 2008

Our First Santa Visit


"Is that you under there Papa?"


Olivia was quick to tell Santa what she wanted and it was ALL about Dora.




Santa visited our local library tonight and we took the boys and met Missy (my sis) and Chad and the kids. I thought the Santa was pretty authentic looking and he did a great job telling stories and singing songs to the kids. The boys have seemed to be feeling better the last couple of days and I just thought we needed to get out so this was the perfect outing. The boys actually sat through all of the stories and didn't make a peep unless you count the loud "peeps" that came from Eli's bottom. Celia and Colin found this hysterical as did Missy and I but at the same time it was a little embarrassing. I guess I should be glad it was just gas after the week we have had. I thought the boys might be scared of the big guy in the red suit with all the facial hair but they couldn't have cared less. All in all it was worth the bundling and the fighting of the holiday traffic. As a bonus Jared and I scored some good DVD's for free that we will hopefully watch during our snow day tomorrow!

3 comments:

monica said...

Wow that is pretty cool that your guys didn't freek out at Santa! Good Job!! Glad that you were able to get out of the house!!

The Wilsons said...

Cute pictures with Santa!!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

awww, what sweet pics with santa!