Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wordless Wednesday Again


If I were speaking on this "Wordless Wednesday" I would say it is not off to the greatest start. The window company set to install our window after a 7 wk. wait called and cancelled a 1/2 hour before they should have been here (after we had taken down the wood blinds, curtains, hardware, and moved all of the boys toys out of the front room) and Alex stuck his entire foot into the big bowl of yogurt that I was feeding him. I still am not sure how that happened but what a lovely mess. Good thing I am not mentioning any of that on this Wednesday :) Have a great day!

2 comments:

SaraBelle said...

Cute pictures!! Your children are adorable! And thanks for the "bath" reference (from the nest) . . . I love how you've detailed things to look back on later.

Nestie beefsbride

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Thanks so much, sarabelle!