- Scribble when given a crayon? Do people give 15 month old twin boys crayons?? Oops, rookie mistake I guess.
- Throw a ball? Yes, although sometimes they move their arm as if they are going to throw it and don't let go which is quite comical.
- Walk holding on to furniture? YES, I am on a roll!
- Walk independently? Nope
- Crawl up stairs? Yes
- Help in dressing? Again, should I be expecting this. I would love to hand them their clothes and say "have at it" but I wasn't sure how it would go. OOH and does it count as "helping" if they try and grab their poop filled diaper and fling it while you are changing them? If so YES they have been "helping" a lot lately.
- Turn pages in a book? Yes and if I am holding them both while reading the book (which is 90% of the time) this becomes a bit of a battle and has resulted in many a bent or torn page).
- Imitate stirring with a spoon? Honestly, I have NO idea but I will of course see whether or not they do before August 20th.
- Say "mama" or "dada" meaningfully? Yes, I believe they say it with as much "meaning" as they can muster :)
- Understand simple questions? Umm, how simple are we talking? I think so... o.k. honestly I have no idea. What kind of parent am I???
- How many words does your child say without coaching? 3 errr 4 ish (did I hear a niner in there) but uncoached hmm not sure.
- How many body parts does your child know? OK at this point just belly but we have really been working on it.
- Any comments or concerns? I didn't think so but now that I have read this survey should I have concerns?????
We ponder life and decide we should try and eat these things.
and YES, YES, we actually do scribble when handed a crayon. Who knew???
I am looking forward to getting the fatter crayons for their age group and letting them color more often. I should also mention that Jared and I look forward to going to each developmental assessment. It is not really a scary test. I am truly joking about that. The boys are doing wonderfully and we are thrilled with their development. You are awesome Alex and Eli and Mommy and Daddy are SO proud of our little artists :)