Friday, December 2, 2011

So much to blog about

I'm a little behind in my blogging.  There is just always so much to blog about and so little time.  The holidays are SO fast approaching.  We keep things low-key but it is still busy.  Honestly the busyness right now seems to be appointments and a baby who is cutting four teeth and STILL has a cough.  The kids OT, PT, Neurosurgery appointments have all gone SO well but they have kept us hopping and working with them on these various treatments plans.  I will dedicate a whole post to that this weekend assuming I have time to catch up on my blogging.

For now here are the pics from last weekend when the boys and I made sugar cookies with what was on hand.  So if you are thinking they are not very "Christmas-y" it is because I only had leftover sprinkles from previous cookie endeavors.
  IMG_4766
Pre-bath

IMG_4770
Post bath and time to decorate.
Eli dumped the entire contents of the container on each cookie every time. Thankfully most of the jars were almost empty.

IMG_4774
This was there first time licking the beaters.  What kind of mother am I?  They are almost 5.  :)  Seriously thought this was just frosting so I didn't have to worry about salmonella.  As a kid on the other hand we ate raw batter often and lived to tell about it.  I have great memories of my Mom or Grandma yelling "Who wants to lick the beaters??"  I am pretty sure I won that race every time.  Should I admit that??? :)

IMG_4778
Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: