Saturday, December 10, 2011

Friends

My friend Stephanie and I have a goal to get together once a month and work on our Project Life albums.  This means our 4 year old boys get to play together.  They have a lot of fun and last week when we made sugar cookies Eli said "Can we make Santa Cookies again when Tanner comes over?"  So we did.

IMG_4845

They loved hammin' it up for the camera.
IMG_4847IMG_4849IMG_4853IMG_4859
Yesterday morning I made some snowman pancakes.  They were a hit except for with Eli who wanted waffles.  So when I gave him waffles I put syrup on them and he wanted no syrup.  He at cereal.  I don't normally cater to their whims but I had a headache and decided cereal was easier than a 10 minute discussion on how he needs to be thankful for the food he has been given.  :)IMG_4863
I saw this on pinterest and they used bacon as a scarf which was adorable. I just don't really keep bacon on hand.  I have been meaning to do a pinterest post for a while and just haven't had the time BUT I am on pinterest if you want to find me I am here.  Have a great weekend.

No comments: