Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I am a little late. This year we hosted Christmas Eve at our house and it was a really nice evening with Jared's side of the family. Christmas morning we had our little family Christmas just the 5 of us. We had breakfast, opened stockings & gifts and got ready for church. We got in the car and Eli puked. All. over. Alex. In retrospect it was kind of comical. Alex screamed and cried louder than Eli. "Why did you do that, Eli? Why?" over and over again. He was COMPLETELY heartbroken as if Eli planned it. It was gross but such is life.

I of course caught a minor version of the bug and have been sick for the past 3 days so posting pictures is not at the top of my list. BUT I thought I would share one of my FAVORITE pictures of the day.

IMG_5112

I am so thankful for these moments.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this picture too. We had the bug too.