So this week I am joining up with life re-arranged to share our cell phone pics. I used instagram for most of mine.
1. Monday was a rainy day but I was at Starbucks BY MYSELF and feeling no pain! Thanks Kim.
2. Alex snuck into my room after bed and we always end up getting silly together. He has the best belly laugh.
3. I am pretty sure that after downloading many a daily planner sheet and purchasing every type of organizer from a Franklin Covey to a Day Timer I like a 3 ring binder and loose leaf paper the best. Crazy.(obviously I don't throw the binder into my purse but I can always rip the sheet out and take it with me.
4. Wednesday night = boys off to church with Jared & Addie to bed which meant I had a little peppermint hot chocolate and listened to Adele radio on Pandora while I........
5. Scrapbooked! Yes, I am the anti-scrapbooker but Becky Higgins makes it SO easy and you basically just slide the pics in and use her pre-made journaling cards. I LOVE IT!
6. Big hugs. It of course turned into a full on tickle fest.
7. Watched my sisters kids yesterday. Alli slept until 10. I was so jealous. ;)
8. Alex was feeling a little territorial about his new library book.
9. It's a chilly weekend here. And this was my first screen shot. In case you are new to all this iPhone stuff like me. I just held down the lock key at the top and pushed the home button twice. Some models it is once and then the pic appears in your camera roll.