Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Up North

We have been very busy since we got back. I always forget how busy Summers get. It is fun busy but busy nonetheless. Anyways, this is where we stayed. Jared and I have been going to this lake since before we dated. This is where sparks first flew. We love it here.
IMG_1811

It was a bit different with kids. Addie was teething. Eli got a little sick. It rained about 90% of the time we were there. BUT it was still nice to go back. I loved having Jared around to hear all of the hysterical things the boys are saying. I loved being there as a family. We definitely made some memories.
IMG_1849The boys were in heaven with all of the sand and water. They didn't mind the cold at all.
IMG_1830
And they picked Mommy flowers every. single. day.

IMG_1823

I'm sure we will all go back. How could we not? :)

IMG_1815

No comments: