Saturday, June 11, 2011

A little update on the fam

I am recovering from round 2 of Essure and it was a success. Yay! I have had my sister in law Grandma Lores and Aunt Linda over here helping with the kiddos.

I told Eli again today that I was going to lay down. He responded: "Mom, you're always feeling yucky!" Great.

He acts as if I've laid in bed for a month straight when in reality it has been on and off for a couple of days.

I have been reminiscing about my bedrest, which, was a year ago at this time. It is so strange that, that was to have a baby and now I have ensured that I am FINISHED having babies. I am good with it though. It feels like a bit of a new start. A new stage in life, I guess.

I have been catching up on my reading and on picture organizing so that I can actually print some.

Jared and I are planning a summer get-a-way with kids, of course. I think the planning is such a fun part of the process.

And that is about it. Here is a recap in pictures of some of what has been going on.

Memorial day with the cousins was fun. (Amanda and Andrew)
a&a

kex

Alex and Eli had their last day of cubbies until the fall.

IMG_1255

Alex LOVES to try and make me laugh and this was one of his attempts. He makes me laugh until I cry.

IMG_1336

Alright, I am going to sleep.

No comments: