Saturday, July 2, 2011

A little of the busyness

Part of the busyness of last weekend was watching this guy.
IMG_2015

My nephew, Colin. He was on the all-stars team and was in the FINALS. This is big news in Little League Land. They were the underdogs from what I understand. He pitches and plays 2nd. We made it to two of the final games and I had a lot of fun watching him play.

Here he is headed towards 3rd.

IMG_2033

He could go all. the. way.

IMG_2041
And sliding safely into home! Aww yeah!

IMG_2049

And here he is looking super cute running in from the field. "Super cute" in an "I kick butt" kind of way, of course.

IMG_2002


Oh and here is a picture of Jared and Addie that I HAD to add because they look super cute also. IMG_2051

Oh I forgot to mention that they ended up coming in 2nd. They really did an awesome job.

No comments: