Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Still Here

Trying to keep up posts despite my lack of pictures, due to lack of camera. I actually have some that I took on Jared's phone but I need to upload them.

It is 4 am and I am up because my throat is KILLING me and I realized I forgot to run the dishwasher so why not sit down and post. Yeah, that was my train of thought, scary, I know. By they way, Honey Lemon Halls (cough drops), LOVE 'EM. Yep, this is the reason I don't post at 4 am often. I tend to ramble when I am tired. I also get really giggly but since I am sitting in a dark kitchen listening to the whirring of the dishwasher there isn't much to giggle at.


As far as what is up with our family. We all have various versions of this weird cold. None of us are stay-in-bed kind of sick but none of us are feelin'-fine either.

I took all the kids to the Dr. on Friday for various reasons and I had them weighed while there. Eli is the winner at 38 lbs., Alex is close behind at 32 lbs., and Addison Lily weighs 12 lbs. 2 ounces. Jared and I weigh .... Just kidding.

Well, I hope to post more frequently this week which shouldn't be hard because I didn't post AT ALL last week. Don't ya just love reachable goals. I think I am off to bed because I ran the dishwasher and now all is right with the world.


I was just looking through old pictures on this computer and I think I will post some random ones this week.

These are of the boys on Mother's Day. They made me those flowers at Sunday School by tracing their hands. I love them and still have them in a vase.


No comments: