Monday, August 17, 2009

My kids make me laugh!

I was looking for a cute anecdote for posting these pics and then I realized that is the beauty of having a blog, you can post whatever pictures you want with or without reason. ;) Love that, don't you?


So here are a few of my recent favorites:

IMG_9391

I don't think I will ever get tired of these moments. I left the room while they were watching a video and returned to Eli watching TV wearing my glasses. He is such a character.

IMG_8962

I love this picture because as usual Alex insisted on bringing some book or toy to the table with him for breakfast. This makes me smile because it looks like he is referencing something and doesn't want to lose his place while he takes a bite. *I just realized Eli is in the background wearing a sun hat :)


IMG_9122IMG_9125IMG_9127

The boys love playing with their dried beans and even better the love cleaning up after.

Yay, boys!!!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

They are so sweet! Praise God that kids have such an amazing imagination. I love it!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

So sweet! :0

Anonymous said...

I love pics of kiddies. It captures the moment.

Liz said...

oooh beans! I need to try them. They love rice but I've been meaning to try something else but I was thinking bird seed.
I'm impressed with the cereal eating with milk. I'm too chicken (anal maybe) to give them milk with it so they eat it dry. Maybe now I'll be inspired.

lov said...

kids are so fun!!

especially boys!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Liz, they love the beans and I find them MUCH easier to clean up than rice. As far as the milk in the cereal I added a bit slowly and now the do pretty well.

It seems like every time I post eating pics they aren't wearing their bibs but they truly do wear them still ;)

Tamara Dawn said...

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to stpo by my blog and comment! I love meeting new bloggy friends, esp SITStas!

I appreciate this post! From a mom with three boys to chase and love <3