Thursday, July 31, 2008

More Back Yard Fun

We haven't been taking the boys out too much due to them still getting over their sickness so I have had to get creative with their entertainment. They thoroughly enjoyed playing outside today as usual. Who knew so much fun could be had with a water hose and a little gladware. Who needs gymboree? :) You may notice the third child. I have been watching Alli. It is much like having triplets and although Jared says we totally could have handled it I think the Lord knew what we were capable of when he gave us twins. We have had a lot of fun though. I purposely added the pic of the boys sitting on top of each other playing because this is pretty typical for them. They more commonly sit back to back but I think it is such a funny twin thing that they do.

2 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

what cute pictures! i saw that third baby and thought, wait! did i miss something? lol!

tbonegrl said...

That looks like a ton of fun! I was confused by 3 babies too! LOL!