Friday, July 18, 2008

15 months old

Boys, today your 15 months old and Mommy FINALLY got around to starting these chair pics. I have seen them done and have had good intentions but I always think of it 2 weeks after the fact. You are doing lots of new things right now that are too numerous to mention (meaning I don't have the energy to write about it at this point because you have completely worn me out today, my sweet boys) but these are the ones that come to mind.
  • Alex today at Target today we turned to go down an aisle where there was a cute girl stocking the shelves and you proclaimed "HI!". It was hysterical because it was in the right context and everything. She kindly returned your "hi" and we were on our way.
  • Eli your Leap Frog table said "yellow" in it's weird female leap frog voice and you repeated "yellow" as if this is a word you'd been practicing.
  • You are EVERYWHERE. Not walking yet but very quick crawlers.
  • You love playing in my curtains and hiding behind them.
  • You love putting your hands all over Daddy's new plasma TV and he dutifully wipes off your grungy finger prints nightly.
  • Eli you make the funniest face that I have yet to get a good picture of but I will and someday it will probably embarrass you.
  • You both are at a stage where you protest almost everything but at the same time you are unpredictable so sometimes laying you down for a diaper change puts you over the edge and the next time as I hunker down for a battle you sweetly lay back and patiently wait for me to finish.
  • You are enjoying biting apples (preferably the ones Daddy is trying to eat). We tried popsicles per Dr.'s order due to Alex's sore throat and fever and while Alex learned to not bite into it this concept is foreign to you Eli. You continually try and bite down on it and make this hideous scraping noise with your teeth and look at us like "why does anyone enjoy this kind of pain?".
That's it for now here are your 15 months pics, along with some outtakes, with the sign that should say 7/18/08. OOPS!

4 comments:

Harris Boys said...

happy 15 months boys :) I like how you wrote this post directed to the boys...and HAHAH about the date...totally something I would do.

Liz said...

wow.. you know you are right--Alex does look a little like Ryan. I didn't notice it until the pic of them both on the chair. Not always, but in the chair pic, yes.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

happy 15 months old!!! my gosh becky, they are seriously adorable!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Thanks to my faithful commenters :)
Liz I am glad you see it b/c I see it a bit. I think it is a certain smile or something.