Saturday, April 5, 2008

New Playlist!

I woke up at a ridiculous hour. I did laundry, devotions, packed more for Fla. AND when I finished blog reading decided to make a playlist. It is pretty random but I love these songs. Here are some pics for the day. Again, random b/c I can't think of any sort of theme when I've been up since 4:30 a.m. Thankfully Jared's taking the boys out today so I can have a mini-break. Thank you Lord for my wonderful husband!

Sleep, Sweet Sleep
7/5/07 11wks old


What are you lookin' at?
9/3/07 20wks old

Eli's First Laugh Caught on Camera!
9/3/07 (also 20wks)

My babies are almost one! Sniff, sniff! Enjoy the music. I need coffee, lots of coffee!

2 comments:

Harris Boys said...

hey becky! love the playlist. I love 'somewhere over the rainbow'...that is my dad's favorite song and we danced to it at my wedding...talk about sniff sniff.

I absolutely love the first pic of the boys...just precious!!

debi9kids said...

LOVE these pictures! You picked some really fabulous ones!