Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Joy in the little (2, very little) things!

Ladies and gentlemen.....We have teeth! Eli is pulling ahead in the race and has two, yes TWO, little, teeth on the bottom. They are adorable. OK, I can't see them yet but I feel them and they feel adorable. This was a very exciting thing in our household. It involved lots of clapping and dancing and my sons looking at me like I was a lunatic, a very funny lunatic, but crazy nonetheless. Eli is, of course, taking it "like a man" and hasn't even been that crabby considering he is also dealing with an ear infection and a diaper rash. He is SO laid back and mellow much like his Daddy. (I would add a picture but he is not so relaxed when you want to open his mouth to look for said teeth. No need to discuss where this stubborn streak comes from because Jared and I might disagree :) . When Alex teethes we are going to have to buy stock in Tylenol, for us of course, considering he is more like yours truly and we will all be feelin' his pain, so to speak.

It is simple moments like this that make me enjoy being a Mom. I love my life. I love getting to be home with my beautiful (in a manly way ;) of course) boys. I love that my husband makes that possible. God is constantly reminding me of what a blessing my boys and my husband are. Jared and I have been married for 5 years on the 21st of this month. We are very happily married (really). Who knew I could have this????

Ephesians 3:20 "God can do anything, far more than you can ever imagine, or guess, or request in your wildest dreams!" (the MSG.)

That's who knew....when I didn't even know to ask or dream
for this!

No comments: