Saturday, December 4, 2010

9 lbs. 10 oz.

Preemie WHAAAAAAT? Yep our little 2 pounder is almost 10 lbs. granted she is almost 5 months old (on the 11th) but she's growing.

addsa


She is starting to smile a lot and laugh out loud. Needless to say we have had many a conversation and right now me and the boys chanting "Go Addie, Go Addie, Go Go
Go Addie"
seems to be her favorite.

I am currenlty drooling over hairbows and beanies on etsy. Have I mentioned how ridiculously fun it is to dress a girl! AHHH. Love it.

Jared thinks this bow is a tad on the large side so I am looking for a compromise. :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

adding to your chant.."Go Addie!"

Maegan said...

Go Addie!


p.s
I love the bows as well.. If you go to hobby lobby they should have a little section of them and the small headbands :) ..