Monday, June 8, 2009

Pardon my dust!

Edited to add: My eyes are crossing but this is the (almost) completed look! Thanks again ANGIE! Yes we are now on a first name basis b/c I e-mailed her all.day.long! She rocks!

I found a new blog design that I loved based on it's simplicity and now I am turning my blog into a complicated mess in order to strive for the same "simple" look!

Why oh why, do I do this to myself????

BTW if you are curious and want to check out the blog it is John Deere Mom. She is being so generous and giving me some "how-to's". Thanks AGAIN!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the blog looks great. Stopping by from SITS!

Elyse said...

What a BRAVE woman...I am not that brave just yet ;)
~Elyse

Alicia said...

it's looking good! very simple and chic!

John Deere Mom said...

Woo hoo! Love the wider main column! I will check my email now in case you have sent me a question! Me and my big swollen uterus are stuck in the house again...so I am here to help!

Stephanie said...

I love it!! Was it a pain to change? I want one!!! Do I sound like a whinning kid!!

Becky said...

Your boys were born around the same time my daughter was born:) 3-23-o7

what cuties! I love the name Eli, and love that Alex's middle name is Cecil. My husband wanted the name Cecil in our boys names after his grandpa, but we never did:(

So nice meeting you..Rebecca Lyn!

Greta said...

I really like your layout. It's simple and fun to look at! I don't know what it looked like before, because it's my first time visiting. I found your blog through SITS.

Have a great day!
Greta