Friday, November 2, 2012

Insta-Friday

life rearranged

Here are my last couple of weeks of cell phone/instagram (roddfam5) pics. beckysiphone 1475
A B-day Party for Tanner.  I love watching Addie and the boys interact with their 5 children. It is like the best play date EVER.  You have so many fun friends to choose from.  :)
beckysiphone 1496
Pretty Pumpkins
beckysiphone 1497
Last day of Occupational Therapy until we find out if  there will be more in December.
beckysiphone 1498
"Mom, get a picture of me by the pumpkins".  Alex totally "gets" the picture taking thing.
beckysiphone 1516
A pretty day with my Adds.
beckysiphone 1527
As I was snapping a picture of Eli in his headdress I realized he didn't have his glasses on.  This was the face he made when I asked him where they were.  :)  They were missing for several days after this pic only to be found next to his bed by his dear brother Alex.
beckysiphone 1531
Cold, windy, wet, morning and I was feeling spoiled in my warm house with Addie on my lap.
beckysiphone 1537
My make-shift Princess Leia costume.  The boys LOVED it.  I was just trying to prove that I could do the hair and they insisted that I wear it  for Halloween.  I did.
beckysiphone 1539
Bread, completely intimidates me but I watched this video and forced myself to give it a try but only after calling my sister Molly for back-up.  We had fun making it and laughed at our lack of skill quite a bit but it turned out beautifully.
beckysiphone 1542
Addie painting her HI (hearing impaired) therapist's nails with dry-erase marker.  The woman is so kind to our girl.
beckysiphone 1543
Screen shot of a November challenge to list 3 things you are thankful for during the month of November based upon her prompts. @annvoskamp
beckysiphone 1544y

Morning walk with my Addie and her baby.  I was attempting to work off some of the Halloween candy I'd been snacking on all morning.  Do the really tiny candy bars count??? Nah!

Happy Friday to all!  Enjoy!

No comments: