Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ordinary Days

I love this Bed Head
IMG_6168
I love that she already gets lost in a book.
IMG_6158
I love this boy on his last day of Cubbies. {Alex had a fever and I stayed home with him.  I need to get a picture of the two of them for the sake of comparing it to last years last day of Cubbies pic.  Eli is also wearing Alex's vest because I put all the patches on that I had been neglecting and realized a bit too late that I put them on for the child who wasn't even going.  Thankfully Eli didn't notice that not only did his vest say Alex on the tag but that it was a bit small. :) }

IMG_6271
I love all my guys working together.  Planting Flowers.  {We had some fun poo discussions due to the fact that there was some manure in this dirt. Eli was thrilled.}
IMG_6231
Addie LOVE going outside she yells "SIDE, SIDE" all-the-time.  One of her favorite things to do is toddle beside us and get her fingers wet in the hose water.
IMG_6243
Soccer!  Only one more game left of the season.  They both LOVE being goalie.  They have both made some good saves.  I think our saves and misses are probably about 50/50.  :)  This past week Alex got nailed with a ball directly in the chest.  I waited for the tears that never came and then he had two addition saves!  He even asked to be put in at goalie AGAIN.
IMG_6190 IMG_6194
Addie is as much of a whirlwind as ever.  She got into Daddy's bag in the 2 minutes that I ran to the basement to see the boys fort.
IMG_6311
So that is what is going on here.  We had a nice and HOT Memorial day weekend.  This weekend we have games, church and my 36th birthday is on Saturday.  Yikes!

No comments: