Sunday, May 6, 2012

She's funny

Addie love to accessorize.

She loves her......

IMG_6104
hair bows  (Yes, there is finally enough hair to clip them into.)

IMG_6067
her sunglasses
IMG_6148
her knit hat and flip flop combo/pants optional of course (Note to self: clean front of stove.  Yikes!)

however, sometimes she gets a bit confused as to what constitutes an accessory


IMG_6074
IMG_6099She's a keeper.  She is also at that stage when she NEVER stops moving.  I forgot about this with the boys, as I have every other thing that would be useful to remember.  :)  So she basically goes around the house making messes immediately after while I clean them.  Yet I can't get enough of her.  The curse that is parenting I guess.

*Sorry about all the weird spacing. I am not liking the new blogger.  Ugh!  So frustrating.

No comments: