Friday, May 4, 2012

Instafriday {Spring Edition}

life rearrangedI'll call it the Spring Edition, not because there is anything particularly "springy" about it but because it has been a LONG time since I have participated so I am catching up.

Soooo here are my phone pics dating back to March.  Don't worry not ALL of them (just 18 or so).

beckysiphone 709
Really blurry pic but Alex had just asked me why his new toothbrush was squishy on one side and I said that part is to brush your cheek with. He left the room.  He and Eli walked back in brushing the outsides of their cheeks.  So funny, this pair.
beckysiphone 708
Addie's windy day mohawk.
beckysiphone 707
At Barnes and Noble Alex had to be a resourceful for a reading chair.  I should also mention that I bought rice krispy treats at Target for 69 cents instead of buying the ones that are in the case at that fancy coffee shop.  It was a little like sneaking snacks into the movies. :)
beckysiphone 706
While the boys mainly go there to check out the new books and snuggle up to read.  I am glad that my Addie girl still loves the train table.
beckysiphone 705beckysiphone 701
Mt. Laundry.  This was all clean and needed to be put away.  For some reason this is the most annoying part for me.
beckysiphone 698
Fruit of the loom moment.
beckysiphone 692
Visiting Daddy at a side job.  Woods + My Kids = Happiness
beckysiphone 690beckysiphone 689


beckysiphone 679Party Decor for the boys birthday.  We could have not bought gifts and just let them play with the balloons hanging from the ceiling that cost me $2.  :)


Jared and I at Jr/Sr Banquet.  He has now lost 75 lbs.  32 lbs for me.  Crazy.  (I'll have to write a post on it one of these days.)

beckysiphone 657
Casts coming off.  (A month ago)
beckysiphone 660
Post-cast removal foot soak.  I scrubbed their feet after each cast came off.  Trust me it was VERY necessary.  Week long casts + two active boys = REALLY stinky feet.

beckysiphone 669
Sweet, Sweet, sleeping boy.

beckysiphone 684
"Two babies playing Peek-A-Boo, Two noses tickle, Two Achoooo!"  One of Addie's favorite books is a book that the boys got about twins when they were babies.  Here she is with Daddy doing the peek-a-boo part.  She is also wearing her tutu.
beckysiphone 685
Now THAT is attractive.  A daddy reading to his girl.  :)

That's "all" for phone pics this week.

No comments: