Friday, February 10, 2012

Insta-Friday

life rearranged


Here are my phone pics from the past week or so.  I uploaded through blogger because I wasn't up for going through flickr.  My time is a bit limited.  

A dusting of snow.  Apparently that is all we are going to get this year.  

Trying to make the most of the boys being out of bed AGAIN.  Sweet moments.

The boys have had colds on and off for the last 6 weeks. So lots of snuggle time.

Watching a show in Mommy & Daddy's Bed.  BTW I LOVE my snowflake flannel sheets. 

Flowers from my Mom and Dad in-law after a long week. :)

Addie in a BIG GIRL booster chair.

My latest soothing station on Pandora "Chopin".  Love.



Crabby boys.  The doctor thinks the boys have asthma and they have colds and both have double ear infections.  This translated to 9 new prescriptions between the 2 of them.  4 breathing treatments/day and nose spray and antibiotic and steroid. Such is life and it is a GOOD ONE, but Alex HATES "the yucky medicine" (steroid).  Poor guy.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Love the flowers your inlaws gave you! :)