Tuesday, February 26, 2008

California Dreamin'.....

on such a winter's day! Jared and I LOVE the seasons that we get to experience in Michigan. The snow is truly beautiful but we will definitely appreciate spring this year. I just recieved a jogging stroller for the boy's birthday (a bit early, thanks Grandma and Grandpa) and I cannot wait to get out of the house and use it. We made the best of what will hopefully be our last snow storm of the year (wishful thinking) by catching up on some laundry. Thanks for your help boys :)








2 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

I love the snow too...for about the first day when it is pristine and white and beautiful; and then when it gets dirty and slushy I want it to be spring again :)

Love the picture of the boys in the laundry basket, so cute!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Thanks! I feel the same way. If it could only stay white like in the pictures!