In the spirit of a new year I started organizing pictures as I recently mentioned and started doing Project Life. This left me wondering if blogging was overkill as far as memory preservation goes. SO I thought I'd share why I continue to blog.
1. I can't believe how many of the little things I have forgotten already. Just last week I was reading an old post to Jared and we had both forgotten so many of the little things that the boys used to say. I don't have room to write all that in my album and I'm not great at journaling on a regular basis.
2. Because she won't always be smaller than the cabinet door.
3. Because Alex won't always beg me to play Zingo (great game) 5x/day.
4. Because Eli won't always look so adorable in his snow pants and he won't always want a pajama photo shoot. These are his most loved "square" pajamas by the way.
5. Because WAY TOO QUICKLY....
So for all the little moments that don't always make it into a photo album I'll continue to blog. It is a hobby that I continue to enjoy and it has been 4 years in February!