Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Laundry MUST go on!

Had to find humor in this moment.IMG_4325

Addie wanted a sippy of milk but still doesn't quite grasp the concept of tipping it up. I usually hold her for her milk, which I love, because I know it is only a matter of time before she demands her milk and which glass she'd like it in and then runs off to play. No more snuggles.

 Anyways, today I have a child who is a little under the weather and has those flu like symptoms that require a lot of underwear/pants changes therefor requiring a lot of laundry. This same child wants to be snuggled while he watches cartoons. This leaves me little time apart from him for laundry or time with Addie. Therefore the above was my solution while I threw in and folded laundry.

IMG_4327

It is definitely a 3rd child moment. I had to laugh.

No comments: