Monday, July 25, 2011

Parenting aka a rollercoaster

Parenting is always changing. I have been saying lately how things seem a bit easier and this stage is so funny, yada yada. THEN the past couple of weeks happened and I feel like I have been hit by a truck.

Last night the boys were up until 11 pm because they napped a bit late. I am ready to be done with the children thing and vegging out with Jared by 8:30 or so, SO this doesn't really work for me.

Today, we are trying "quiet time" rather than napping. Remarkably after shooing them back to their SEPARATE rooms (one is in my room) a few times it has been QUIET.

I am really appreciating this time. I also hired my niece to come over for a couple of hours so that I could grocery shop and breathe. So it is a good Monday, as far as Monday's go. :)

On a completely random note: a blog I read on photography shared blurry pictures that they'd taken and loved. When photographing blurry is not usually what the goal is but sometimes pictures draw you in despite their lack of perfection.

This is one that I took recently that I LOVE despite the blur.

IMG_2210

As I always tell my boys: So "hubba-hubba handsome". ;)

Here's hoping for an early bedtime tonight!!!!

No comments: