Friday, October 8, 2010

What's Up???

I have a ridiculous amount of things to post about but I like to tie them to pictures and right now I can't find my camera cord sooooooooo, what to do?????

How about some RANDOM happenings around this place.....

*Alex is in bed singing "I'm gonna be a Lion King" and Eli is yelling "ALEX STOP SINGING".

*Last night Eli and Alex were told to put the couch back together because their new thing is to remove the back pillows and do flips off the couch, but the pillows are really heavy and they usually need my help. Eli ran into me after lifting one all by himself and said "I am a great, strongest man ever, Mama". So cute!

*Today is GORGEOUS. October- 77 degrees- sunny! Oh and the most important part of that IN MICHIGAN! What???

*Due to the lovely change of weather all the boys including Jared have some type of cold, sore throat or ear infection.

*Addie and I, however, are still going strong!

*The boys were surprised with "Beauty and the Beast" because they are doing so well going on the potty. I was concerned some of it was too scary for them but they seemed fine. Today we watched the end when the beast turned back into a regular guy and THAT scared Eli. Not so much the beast but the handsome prince. You just never know.

*When I gave the 5 minute warning while the boys were in the tub Alex went to grab all of the unused toys out of the bag and I said "no, you have enough toys out" to which he replied, "I don't want enough!" I am pretty sure my pastor could preach a series on that statement. Out of the mouths of babes, right?

And that is the end of the random thoughts and occurence in our lives.

No comments: