Friday, October 19, 2012

Traditions: Applesauce

We love Fall in this house.  We love Apple Orchards, warm drinks, walks with crunching leaves and making homemade applesauce. The boys have enjoyed being part of the process for a couple of years now.  On this particular day Alex wanted to be involved in all of the making.
IMG_7622
I love that he needs a stool to reach the countertop.  I knew as I was capturing this moment that I'll miss these moments too soon.
IMG_7623
He is so patient with his pesky little sister wanting to eat the slices that he's worked so hard to make.

IMG_7625
Letting him help with this step was pretty far outside my comfort zone but I pushed past it and am so glad that I did because as you'll see in the picture below he was a VERY proud boy.  :)
IMG_7627
Love this kid and the memories that I am blessed to be part of.  God overwhelms me with these moments.  So thankful!

No comments: