Friday, October 19, 2012

Insta-Friday Mid-October Edition

I am linking up my phone pics today with Jeannett

life rearranged
beckysiphone 732
The extent of our halloween decor.  Although I did throw some foam pumpkins/leaves on the front window.
beckysiphone 741
Soccer ended!  This week is our last session of OT also so I am hoping our busy Fall season is winding down. Yay!
amanda
We had a fun visit with Amanda and Aunt Mimi too this week.
beckysiphone 752
The BEST trip to the Apple Or-church (as the boys still call it) EVER!
beckysiphone 755
Jared took off of work and it was such a gorgeous day.
beckysiphone 778
Lots of cousins were there and all 3 of my sisters.  Always a good time.
beckysiphone 800
IMG_1889
Babysat for my sister this week and it was so warm on Wednesday we HAD to get outside.
IMG_1894
We Michiganders have to soak up all the sun we can because November is approaching.

And there you have it our week in a nutshell provided to you by instagram!  :)  BTW I am roddfam5 on instagram.

No comments: