Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Glimpse

On this day in February 2011:

We are hunkering down for another winter storm. Actually in Michigan we don't do much hunkering. We are out in it for the most part. We're cool like that. :)

Jared's working.

I bathed the boys this morning and cleaned 2 of the 3 bathrooms. I never go in the basement bathroom and am kind of in denial that it needs to be cleaned. With twin 3 year old BOYS in the house this is a very dangerous decision but I am fearless that way.

The boys are watching a movie downstairs and Addie is sleeping.


I took Adds to the doctor for her 6 month appt even though she is 7 1/2 months. She is a little behind on her shots. She was so tiny they waited on the first round which will back us up for a while. She is well developmentally and weighs 12lbs 12 3/4 ounces.

Out of curiousity I asked the Nurse what the boys weighed at their 6 month appointment and Alex weighed 13 lbs and 13 oz. Eli weighed 14 lbs and 10 oz. Addie was 12 lbs and 1 oz. at 6 months.

She is not on the chart for weight but she is in the 10th percentile for height not corrected (which would be 5 months). Maybe she will be tall and thin. That does run in our family. No, actually, it doesn't but wouldn't that be nice? :)


That is about it on the homefront. I am off to throw in some laundry.


I am going to be so glad that I documented this exciting day. :)


No comments: