Monday, January 4, 2010

Leftovers Part One

I don't know about you but after every holiday Jared and I tend to enjoy the leftovers. We are the ones who always like to leave with a doggy bag or more accurately some gladware filled with some goodies from the feast we just had. Anyways, in the midst of the craziness that was Christmas break we had a lot of fun days and so I would like to share our leftovers of 2009.

One of our goals was to go to the lego exhibit at the museum and we did however so did everyone else in the tri-city area so we didn't spend a ton of time in that particular exhibit. Instead I actually acted like a tourist in a place that the boys and I go to at least monthly. It was fun for me and I knew Jared was watching the boys so I didn't have to use those eyes that I have in the back of my head since becoming a mother.

like father like son

le

museum

choochoo

lights

gorg
I think I have a messed up sense of humor but the boys love to push these train bell and whistle buttons at the museum and as any mom of two year old knows if it will keep them still for more than 2 seconds I am fine with it. I always find it hysterical though how the other patrons respond to the annoyance. I happened to video the experience this time. Every one was quite patient this time which I guess was good but I was hoping to catch some annoyed looks with my camera.


1 comment:

Sari said...

I love your new winter theme! Great photography too!