Monday, November 1, 2010

eli

lllll

adds

The boys loved trick-or-treating this year.

They also loved when I chased them with Addison in hand and sang "I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee".

I walked Eli up to a house and he said to the the man "soooooo should I have some candy?" "should" is Eli's version of "could" and the drawn out "so" starts a lot of his statements nowadays.

We trick or treated with 19 children total. I think we all managed to stay together for 1 house due to the differences in speed between a 10 yr old and 2 & 3 year olds.

Now that the boys are older and Addie adores being worn by me (in the carrier thing) I actually managed to have a bit of conversation with friends. Crazy, I know.

AND because there is no way I could share all of Halloween in 3 pictures. Here's the rest.


cowboy babyIMG_2977IMG_3066IMG_3074IMG_3067

Despite the fact that we trick or treated with so many people I didn't manage to get any good photos of anyone. I barely squeezed in the one of our family and for some reason my carrier became a reflector.

No comments: